Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ewww a sweaty iPod, now what?

I am training for my first marathon, the shun the sun run, the proceeds go to the shun the sun foundation. I figured with my recent melanoma diagnosis this is an appropriate marathon for me to start with. While training this morning my iPod kept coming un clipped so I came up with the clever idea to place it in my sports bra. Four miles into my run my iPod stopped working, which made for a very boring run home. When I got home I showed my husband and he laughed and had me place it in our wet cell phone emergency kit, not a problem since we have a few of them laying around. I am lucky that I have a way to dry my wet electronics and I want other people to know wet electronics can be saved. For more information go to www.dry-all.com

No comments:

Post a Comment