Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DRY-ALL really does dry it all

Okay here is a funny story for you. Our two year old recently got a fish tank in his room from his Uncle. He literally spends hours staring at his two goldfish and loves to help feed them. Last week we were cleaning out the filters and he was watching, since we were in the process of cleaning the tank the lid was open. I keep his plug in night light up on the same dresser during the day so he cant unplug it and hurt himself. He grabbed the night light and threw it in the fish tank, it happened so fast I couldn't even stop it. I grabbed the light from the bottom of the tank and showed my husband . He laughed and said well at least we have plenty of dry-all on hand. We threw the soaked light in a bag of wet cell phone emergency kit that we had laying around and left it for a few days. The light was totally dried out and is back in use keeping our sons room lit up at night. I guess DRY-ALL really does dry it all. I can honestly say of all the things we have tested our product on I never thought it would be used to dry out a night light, but we are glad we were able to save some money by drying it out.
www.dry-all.com

No comments:

Post a Comment