Monday, January 31, 2011

Wet cell phone story, Rain on my blackberry

This morning I set out for my usual 5 mile run , my son strapped into the jogging stroller and my blackberry sitting in the stroller tray. It was cold out for Arizona a chilly 42 degrees and lots of clouds. A mile in to my run I felt a drop hit my hand, wait a minute is it suppose to rain today, just a drizzle no big deal. I continued to run on, the sky ripped open and literally started dumping on us. I turned around and sprinted home trying to keep my son dry in the process. By the time we got home my Blackberry was soaked covered in rain drops. I have managed to keep my Blackberry from becoming one of DRY-ALLs test phones for a while now, today however it was no test. My Blackberry needed to be saved and the second I got home I removed the battery and placed it in the wet cell phone emergency kit. I know my phone will be dried out just fine , we do have a 100% success rate, I just have to be patient and let the magic happen. for more info go to
www.dry-all.com

No comments:

Post a Comment