Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wet cell phone tip; rice is for eating


When a cell phone goes for a swim the number one how to on the Internet is to place the wet phone in rice. This is hilarious to me as a person who has studied absorbency, moisture and the effects water has on electronics. First let me start by saying rice is not an absorbent, of the thousand of people that came by our booth at 2011 CES not one of them had success with rice. I had several that told me they used rice on a wet electronic, and went on to tell me the phone worked for a day or so. That is not a very good success rate if you ask me, when I dry my wet cell phone I want it DRY not kind of dry, not working for a day or so. DRY-ALLs wet cell phone emergency kit dries phones completely and they continue working once they have been dried. Save your rice for dinner, use a professional product made to dry wet electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment